Here We Go Again


First of all, this holiday season I tried to keep it simple. Halloween  I was a villain, Thanksgiving  cranberry sauce from a can and a turkey leg. Christmas, however, saw me as father of the bride. There was family, food, dance and cheer for all. To see my "little mermaid", happy and protected in the arms of  her prince, a fairytale moment. These kids just keep finding ways to make us proud . Seeing my uncles after 15 years convinced me that truly good men remain so, no matter how much hair they lose. I suddenly realized, standing there, with all the old friends gathered, that my time travels have been meaningful after all. A defining moment in my life.

Next, in the wisdom of the military, The "Regulars by god"  became  part of something else, which I am still trying to figure out. Net effect,  2010 will see us filled with pride and racing hard as "Ravens". Yes the 502nd Military Intelligence Company. Judging by their company emblem/mascot they are as committed, resourceful and scary as the Little Dude and I pretend to be.

Meanwhile,  Honda and Kawasaki said no more, to the "economy", or perhaps other shenanigans and will not race AMA Pro for 2010.  The Little Dude and I played the old,  we are going to Daytona,  no we're not going to Daytona,  ok maybe we should go to Daytona this year game. So, after much consideration and preparation, here we go again, back to Daytona. We will take part and represent with the greatest pride in those that sacrifice....Go Army!!!!!!